Support:

LG

Search in Community:
Poster
Vivian

security code

I bought my Viewty 2 weeks ago and its working fine. In the phone settings under security I changed my security code and of course now cant remember it is there any way of retrieving it or resetting it
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (6,849 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Val from Vodafone

Re:security code

I bought my Viewty 2 weeks ago and its working fine. In the phone settings under security I changed my security code and of course now cant remember it is there any way of retrieving it or resetting it

Hi Vivian
you would need to do a factory reset on the phone(under security) and then it should default back to 0000. But you will need to save contacts to sim and any photos, videos etc. you will need to save on memory card because you will lose everything.You can also save everything onto your pc if you use the pc suite.

Val
Valerie

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
Message 2 of 3 (6,849 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Vivian

Re:security code

Hi Vivian
you would need to do a factory reset on the phone(under security) and then it should default back to 0000. But you will need to save contacts to sim and any photos, videos etc. you will need to save on memory card because you will lose everything.You can also save everything onto your pc if you use the pc suite.

Val

Cheers Val worked a treat just need to reset my brain now
Message 3 of 3 (6,849 Views)
Please use plain text.