Search in Community:
Poster

Sim card swap

I got myself an Iphone for there about a month back and changed to a micro-sim as required. Subsequently have decided to get rid of my iphone and go back to something with a regular sized sim card.

How do i go about getting one? Do i have to go into a vodafone shop to get on? I take i cant use the old one! Have I got to pay for the priviledge?

Thanks
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 5 (10,885 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re:Sim card swap

I got myself an Iphone for there about a month back and changed to a micro-sim as required. Subsequently have decided to get rid of my iphone and go back to something with a regular sized sim card.

How do i go about getting one? Do i have to go into a vodafone shop to get on? I take i cant use the old one! Have I got to pay for the priviledge?

Thanks

Hi Pete,

If you still have the old "regular" sim card then we can swap the mobile number over for you !

Note: Please do not post your mobile number up on this forum.

If you do not still have your "regular" sim card then you can take the micro sim to any Vodafone store & they will change it for you. There is no charge for this, how ever you will need to bring some photo I.D if you are going to do it in a store & have you backed up your mobile numbers first ?
Gazz

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
Message 2 of 5 (10,885 Views)
Poster

Hi Pete,

If you still have the old "regular" sim card then we can swap the mobile number over for you !

Note: Please do not post your mobile number up on this forum.

If you do not still have your "regular" sim card then you can take the micro sim to any Vodafone store & they will change it for you. There is no charge for this, how ever you will need to bring some photo I.D if you are going to do it in a store & have you backed up your mobile numbers first ?

Thanks Gazz i do have the old card in the drawer at home i think. Do i need to ring in the morning to change it? Or what time can i get someone on the phone to change it?
Message 3 of 5 (10,885 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks Gazz i do have the old card in the drawer at home i think. Do i need to ring in the morning to change it? Or what time can i get someone on the phone to change it?

Pete you can call the guy's on 1907 any time 24 hour & they will change it for you.
Gazz

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
Message 4 of 5 (10,885 Views)
Poster

Cool thanks
Message 5 of 5 (10,885 Views)