Search in Community:
Poster

Contract termination

Right guys not sure if I'm in the right part of the forum but here goes.
I upgraded to an iPhone 3gs last July and signed up for a deal working out at 45 euros a month (thats 40 standard and 5 insurance). Pretty much every month since then my bill has been twice that despite only using the internet at home or anywhere I can get a wifi signal and disabling most of the settings that would cause the iPhone to connect to the net to update.
The worst of the bills was on Christmas Eve when I had to 120 for the month! Ridiculous!
Anyways due to a severe lack of funds in my bank along with other utilities that must be paid, I have to get out of this contract and sign up with someone else or go back to buying credit. One other company is offering me a deal at 40 a month 750 texts or 350 minutes plus free data for life!
What I need to know is how do I go about terminating my contract? Would I still have to buy it out even though I've paid the 12 months in effectively 3?
Cheers
Derek
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 2 (7,785 Views)
Poster

Re:Contract termination

Right guys not sure if I'm in the right part of the forum but here goes.
I upgraded to an iPhone 3gs last July and signed up for a deal working out at 45 euros a month (thats 40 standard and 5 insurance). Pretty much every month since then my bill has been twice that despite only using the internet at home or anywhere I can get a wifi signal and disabling most of the settings that would cause the iPhone to connect to the net to update.
The worst of the bills was on Christmas Eve when I had to 120 for the month! Ridiculous!
Anyways due to a severe lack of funds in my bank along with other utilities that must be paid, I have to get out of this contract and sign up with someone else or go back to buying credit. One other company is offering me a deal at 40 a month 750 texts or 350 minutes plus free data for life!
What I need to know is how do I go about terminating my contract? Would I still have to buy it out even though I've paid the 12 months in effectively 3?
Cheers
Derek

Hi derekswan_144, I have sent you a PM, if you could have a look.
Gazz

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 2 of 2 (7,785 Views)