Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Fixed Service Technical Support

Voice not working on HG658c modem

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi we had a powercut during the week and the landline hasn't worked since. There was a red light for voice on the modem, I've rebooted but now there isn't any light for voice at all.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until tomorrow to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the servuce you need supprot with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen. Or call 1740.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to assist with this through this channel as some troubleshooting steps would need to be carried out over the phone while you're at home with the modem etc. available to test. Our technical team on 1907 (option 2) will be able to carry out these steps with you & log a fault on your line if required.

Thanks,
Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up