Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Fixed Service Technical Support

Vodafone Leopardstown

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi, I sent my C2 Nokia phone to Vodafone HQ in Leopardstown, as instructed on the VF website, on 19/12/2018

I requested that the phone be unlocked. I had been given the unlock code for the phone, but it would not unlock for me, so I sent it to VF

i haven’t heard a thing since from VF. It is impossible to contact the Customer and Channel Management dept directly, I have tried.

it is now 5/02/2019, can someone please advise me how to retrieve my phone from VF?

Thanks.

View more options
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there,

Can you send a private message with your number, address & DOB, along with a link to this thread and the IMEI of the handset?

- Aoife

View more options

Hi there, 

We have deleted your comment as it contained personal information. Please send these details in a PM (via the link in our signatures). ~Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

HOW DOES ONE USE THE LINK IN A SIGNATURE?

View more options
Contributor

Click on the name Ailis & then on message on the right hand side.

View more options
Poster

Thank you

View more options
Poster

The unlock no you sent is the same as the one already supplied previously....it doesn’t unlock the phone!

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up