Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Technical Support

Vodafone Broadband Down in Carrigaline

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Good Morning,

Vodafone Broadband service is down this morning in Carrigaline, Co.Cork.

Any update from Vodafone Tech Support on when this service will be reestablished?

View more options
5 REPLIES
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
Thank you but I think as the Broadband appears to be down across the town I don’t see a need to chat with anyone.
Also, it’s disappointing to hear that if your service is interrupted at weekends you have to wait until Monday to Friday to have it looked at. We pay for a full service not for partial service.
View more options
Community Expert
I dont work for Vodafone. You could also ring them. The forum (as I said) is the only aspect of customer care that is not manned by staff at the weekend.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
Ok, thank you
View more options
Highlighted

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, can you please confirm if you're still experiencing service issues in Carrigaline?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up