Re: customer care number

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I can't get true to the customer care and my password won't work
View more options
8 REPLIES 8
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until tomorrow to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the servuce you need supprot with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
I haven't finished with chat and it disconnected and cannot connect second time, why is that? Chat just doesn't popup anymore
View more options
Community Expert
Make sure your pop up blocker is not enabled. Try again with teh instructions above.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
It is not enabled and i haven't done any changes, it just doesn't let me in any longer
View more options
Community Expert

We used to do sometihng similair in a compan i used to work for.

If we finished up and went home, the chat icon on our website would disable, as there was nobody to chat to.

Possible thats what happened here.

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you. Did you get sorted here?

- Aoife

View more options
Poster

I have been ringing 1907 for three days now. I get to the point where they transfer me to customer service and then I get two options. 1 register a call back. 2 end this call.

can I just say how frustrating that is when all you want is to actually speak to a living person now.

Lorraine

View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, Vodafone Ireland is constantly finding new, easier ways to support you. Our enhanced self-service options mean you can engage with us online through our interactive phone system or on the My Vodafone app at a time that suits you, 24/7. Did you manage to get speaking to someone? If not, is there anything we can assist you with here? 

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up