Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Fixed Service Technical Support

Poor Internet in Leixlip lately

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Good morning,

We have broadband at home and it's been wonderful for a few years, but the past week or so coverage / wifi has been really poor, dropping off and on and has made netflix etc on the smart tv un-watchable.

Are there issues in the leixlip area?

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Community Expert
Is it fixed line or mobile broadband?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Hi cookie,

It's a fixed line. Plugged in in the Hallway.

First time it's given trouble. Watched Netflix last night and it's fine for 5 minutes then its unwatchable. Then its fine 5 minutes later. 

Very hit and miss - and that's with netflix and using the wifi on our phones also. Very odd!

Checked all the connections.

View more options
Community Expert
Have you tested the speed on a wired connection to the modem? How does it compare to WiFi?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi Jimmy,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your query. If you are still experiencing issues with your Broadband connection we would advise contacting the dedicated technical team on 1907 option 2 as they can troubleshoot directly over the phone with you while you are at home. ~Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up