Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Fixed Service Technical Support

Phone number wrong

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Regular

Well, thanks to John in customer service, who after over half an hour on the phone a couple of days ago agreed that the bill was wrong and also escalated the issue, even though I had been told it had been escalated on a couple of previous contacts, it hadn't been.  I got a call back from John, also a first, to let me know they had discovered the issue and hoped we should see resolution to the problem by end of next week.

I feel confident this could be the end of two months without a fully working home phone.

Thank you John!

View more options
Regular

Gone two months now without a  home phone. Smiley Mad

Wondering how expensive it's going to be to call America, Australia and Italy family memebers using our mobiles.

Merry Christmas. Smiley Sad

View more options
Regular

The new bill.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152492921@N04/46354939642/in/dateposted-public/

Again, only paying €20 for working internet and no working home phone since install on 20th October 2018.

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kevin,
Sorry to hear that this is not yet resolved - to note, we are offering free calls and SMS from Vodafone mobiles today.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Highlighted
Regular

Today, for the first time since Siro installed on 20th October, we have been able to dial out AND receive incoming calls to our old number.

If still working tomorrow I will change status to solved. Phew.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up