Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Fixed Service Technical Support

Parental control Vodafone router/modem

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi, does anyone know if Vodafone supply a modem/router that has parental controls on it? I have the hg658c from Vodafone but doesn't contain this feature. Thanks Derek
View more options
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there,

We certainly do, if you'd like to PM your Customer number, address & DOB we'll get a new modem sent out to you.

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster
PM sent Danielle.
View more options
Poster
Hi Danielle, could I get one too?
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
If you'd like to PM over the same details, we'll check if a new modem can be sent out to you.

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
How to send PM , link below doesn’t work
View more options
Community Expert
Click this link:
https://community.vodafone.ie/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/1186

It does work. If it's not working for you try a different browser.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster

Hi there, I am also looking for a way to put parental controls on our wifi/modem. I currently have a HG658c modem.

Thanks

View more options
Poster

Hi I am also looking for a modem with parental control features. I currently have a HG658c modem, is it possible on this model?

Thanks

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up