Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Technical Support

No update and action on home move request, and being charged since few months without any services.

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have requested for a vodafone home move twice since i got the vodafone WiFi, but twice i haven't been provided with any services. According to my experience you have the least helpful customer care services. 

Both the time, for a home move request all i received an email saying that it might take upto ten working days and there are a lot of requests, but for the first time i was'nt given any support from the home move team for two months, and my account is being debited as I choose direct debit. This time I sent a email for home move and havent received any reply from anybody and it is now more than three weeks, so either I want a refund of my money for the months that I havent been provided with any services, and my account was being debited without any reason or this time I want you to give me a instant reply and provide me with the home move services. 

Regards,

Harshad Mehta

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Harshad, 

Could you please send us a PM with the below details and we can take a further look into this for you. 

Landline number/CRN:

Contact number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
I’m fed up with this as well no update and requested since November 27! Nearly 2 months without broadband in new house.i cancelled direct debit! Why should we pay for a service that we don’t have, now they’ve emailed saying my account is overdue, if they want me to pay they should give me my broadband first!!!!
View more options

Hi there,

Sorry to hear there's been a delay in getting the move processed.

Can you send us the below details by PM and we'll follow up?

Account number:

Date of Birth:

Previous Address:

New Address:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up