Search in Community:
Poster

No Internet

I am experiencing internet problems last week my phone line went down for 1 day and ever since then my internet keeps dropping I also noticed on my Vodafone routers DSL page that I have very high Downstream FCC over 3m and I also have a high Downstream CRC rate at over 30000. I have had this issue before and Vodafone reduced my speed and that did not solve the problem and they then sent me a replacement router which did not help I myself believe the problem to be the phone line its self. Can anyone help?

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 2 (82 Views)
Highlighted

Re: No Internet

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, if you are still experiencing issues with your home broadband; I would advise calling our dedicated technical team on freephone 1907 (option 2) where they can troubleshoot with you directly over the phone. You will need to call them from a mobile phone when you are at home and have your Vodafone At Home customer account number available.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)