Announcements
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!
Close announcement

Fixed Service Technical Support

Multi-Room TV Keeps Dropping/Freezing

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

All 5 wi-fi bars are lit up on my multi-room tv unit but the TV connection constantly drops/freezing to the extent it's totally unwatchable. I've rebooted the router and VAP and have turned off and on the multi-room box but the problem persists.

Any ideas?

View more options
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're having issue with your TV connection.

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Account number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Has this issue a solution as I am experiencing multi room tv freezing 

View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, if you are still experiencing this issue; I would advise calling our dedicated technical team on freephone 1907 (option 2) where they can troubleshoot with you directly over the phone. You will need to call them from a mobile phone when you are at home and have your Vodafone At Home customer account number available.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

I want to ask can I connect my multi room set top box to my router with Ethernet instead of using the VAP

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up