Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Technical Support

Live chat

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
If closed my acc. I want to pay my bill can someone contact me please . 0871942024 or paandadub@gmail.com
View more options

Hi all, 

If you can send us a PM with the following details we can take a further look into this for you. 

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

A link to this thread:

Thanks,

Ailís

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi aishling,my contract expired on the 27th December and I want to change over to pay as you go please..cannot get any help from anybody on live chat or in store and I'm sick off been ignored.. kind regards. David callan
View more options
Poster
Can't live chat all I want to do is add more channels to my vodafone tv and can't seem to do it
View more options

Hi there,

If you'd like to PM your number, address & DOB we can take a look at this for you.

Danielle 

If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options

@Lisacooney You will need to call us on 1907 ( option 2) in order to do this.

Danielle 

If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up