Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Technical Support

Live chat

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi i need to talk to somebody as my broadband was put up from 35 a month to 45 a month and nobody asked me or informed of the change and it has been taking from my acc for months now ..
View more options
Poster
Also i have a samsung a317 and as soon as i leave my home town it slows down yo practically not working and the batt dies within 1 hour.
View more options
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Monday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

I can see that your query has since been resolved through our Live Chat section. If you need any further assistance, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Your live chat option is impossible to access.  Support options do not bring me to live chat.  One hour now sitting in front of screen trying to find a way.  Frustrated

View more options
Poster
Stolen phone:  If sim was removed when I try call it says mobile customer unavailable or phone is powered off does this mean SIM card is still in phone 
View more options
Community Expert
It could mean the sim is in the phone yes. It just means the sim is uncontactable as it's either in a phone that's turned off or not inside a phone at all. There's no way to know until the phone is powered back on again.

Have you cancelled the sim?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
No as I wanted give it a day to see if it showed up as its been offline all day so I don't no if it's jst thrown some place or somebody has it. I will cancel 2mrw. 
View more options
Community Expert
You're best off blocking it as you could incur any charges accrued on it since the loss. A replacement sim is free from any Vodafone store.
Cookie
View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can arrange to have your SIM card barred?

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

A number you'd regularly call from your mobile:

Please create a password (numbers only) - this will be needed if you wish to purchase a new SIM card and keep your existing number:

Link to your thread or post:

If you would like to speak with our Live Chat team, please follow this link and go to our section of grey tabs > Most Popular, Bill Pay, Pay as You Go, Broadband & Landline, TV.

Click the tab that your query is in relation to (i.e. as you are a Bill Pay customer, you will click the Bill Pay tab).

Once this is clicked, scroll down the page until you see the section "Need to talk to us about your query" and click the red Live chat available tab.

Once you have clicked this tab, a separate window should pop up asking you to complete our form and start your Live Chat conversation.

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
I can't send a text for the last few days why. ??
View more options
Community Expert

Mods dont appear to be around today to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
View more options

Hi there,

Can you please confirm if you're still experiencing this issue with your text messages?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
Hi has anybody got a link to live chat in a bit of a situation
View more options
Community Expert

To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
View more options

Hi there,

Can you confirm if you were successful in contacting our Live Chat team?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
Hi I just recently topped by €20 (250 points) by using my cherry points ! But its gone in 3 times so taken 750 of my points whilst only giving me one 20€ top up, is there any way I can get those 500 points back ?
View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, can you confirm if you still require assistance here?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
How do I restart my iPhone
View more options
Community Expert
Hold down home and power buttons until screen goes black and keep holding until you see the apple logo then let go.
Cookie
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up