Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Technical Support

Live chat

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Somebody send me a link to live chat need help regarding broadband asap.
View more options
78 REPLIES
Community Expert

To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. Avoid chrome browser as it doesn't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Were you able to get your query resolved?

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
can u send me the link for live chat
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Live Chat can be found here: https://www.vodafone.ie/help/contact-us/
Alternatively, if you post the query here, we can follow up.

Thanks,

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi, I have the same problem. I cannot see the incoming calls, I have put the sim in two diferents phones and it´s not working.

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Tech support are following up on this for you now - could you restart your phone in the morning, which should resolve the issue?

Thanks,

View more options
Poster
Can someone tell me why my broadband hasn't been switched back on when it's paid since Monday?
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Landline number/CRN:

Contact number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

View more options
Poster
Hi,
I was wondering whether it would be possible to reactivate my sim?
Currently in London studying, but i go home every few months, and I need to use my irish phone over christmas.

Thanks Smiley Happy
View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Name:

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Irish SIM card number(19 digit number printed on your SIM card):

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
That number is now reactivated - you'll just need to top up within 14 days to keep the number fully active for another 6 months.

Thanks,

View more options
Poster
Hi.
Really sorry I did not see this message.
Can I still top up now and reactivate the number?
Thanks
View more options
Poster

Hello Daz

Can i chat about upgrade plan

Barry Gilbert <snip>

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

@megmcc92 apologies, no - if you did not top up within the required time, the number will have been disconnected.

Barry - sure thing, what can we do for you?

Thanks,

View more options
Poster

Hi Daz,

My number 087xxxxxxx become inactivate now. Could you help to reactivate it? I will top up then.

Thanks.

View more options
Community Expert

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a security risk. It is also against forum rules. Instead Private message a moderator.

Vodafone can reuse numbers that have been inactive for long periods as per their T&C's:
http://www.vodafone.ie/terms/prepay/

Your's may be gone but mods can check on Monday when they are back.

Numbers and SIM Card
You shall not have any proprietary rights whatsoever in any mobile phone number allocated to you by Vodafone. Vodafone reserves the right at any time to alter or replace a mobile phone number allocated to you or any other name, code or number whatsoever associated with the Service.

You may continue to receive Calls for a period of 8 months (or such other period as Vodafone may advise from time to time) following the date on which Call credit is last applied to your account.

If the equipment remains inactive or no call credit is applied for a period of 8 months or such other period as Vodafone may advise, all unused Call credit will be lost.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Name:

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

SIM card number (this is the long number that is printed on your SIM card)

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi Asling,

I have pm you the details as requested. Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,

Huibin

View more options
Poster

Hi Cookie,

Thanks, I see. I have send pm to Ashling . 

Kind Regards,

Huibin

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up