Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Technical Support

Internet keeps restarting constantly at a certain time everyday

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hello,

I was meaning to make this post about 6 months ago but it stopped happening for a few months and now it started happening again in the last 2 weeks and its really annoying.

So everyday from 7:30pm to 12am the internet restarts itself every 5mins and I can't do anything. When it restarted, I just reconnected and I got the log of what happened, here is a screenshot of the log:

https://i.imgur.com/KPOflvH.png

I hope that someone can help me resolve this isuue.

Thank you!

View more options
1 REPLY

Hi there,

If you're still experiencing issues with your home broadband; I would advise calling our dedicated technical team on freephone 1907 (option 2) where they can troubleshoot with you directly over the phone. You will need to call them from a mobile phone when you are at home and have your Vodafone At Home customer account number available.
I would also suggest resetting your modem. You can do this by using a small pin and pushing in the small reset button to the right of the power lead input on the back of the device.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up