Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Intermittent signal and getting worse
View more options
13 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Could you give some more detail around the issue please - is this over WiFi or wired?

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
It is wifi had but I had an engineer around and had no problems inside but it seems to be ok now thanks
View more options
Community Expert
Wifi issues could be cause by local interferance (baby monitors, other wifi networks on the area). Tyr changing the wifi channel on the modem if it happens again.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
I tried logging in to the modem and could not using the username and password Vodafone is it different
View more options
Community Expert
Try either:
User name: vodafone
Password: vodafone

or

User name: admin
Password: admin
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
Neither work
View more options
Poster
It worked thanks had a capital letter in there somewhere
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know.

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi My signal is constantly cutting out numerous times a day. I have changed the router to every channel and it doesnt make a difference. this has been going on now for a fe months can you please help

Ger

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Does this happen to devices connected via Ethernet?

Thanks,

View more options
Poster

Hi I know this message is 2 years on but my broadband at home is awful. I tested the speed last night at 8pm and found it to  be  at 2.58 mbs Then 20 mins later it was 39 mbs. Totally inconsistent and not good enough. can someone contact me please as I am not happy. It is not good enough!

thanks

View more options
Community Expert
Are these WiFi tests ot wired tests?
Cookie
View more options

Hi Sean,

I'm sorry to hear this, if you're still experiencing this issue, you would need to get in touch with our technical support team on 1907 (option 2) where they can troubleshoot with you directly over the phone. You will need to call them from a mobile phone when you are at home and have your Vodafone at Home customer account number available.

I would also suggest resetting your modem. You can do this by using a small pin and pushing in the small reset button to the right of the power lead input on the back of the device.

Thanks,

Ash

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up