Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Technical Support

HG556a Modem Not Workinf

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I am currently living outside of Ireland, but I am paying for my family's vodafone broadband bundle. Recently, the modem appears to be having issues. My family tried to reset the modem, but that didn't fix the issue. The lights on the front of the modem are either red or not showing, and the modem is making odd noises.

View more options
4 REPLIES
Community Expert

You really need to add them as authorised account users and then they should call 1907 for technical support.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

As cookie20 mentioned. It's best to get a family member or friend added as an account contact so they can call Tech when troubleshooting is required. If your modem needs replacing only you or an authorized contact will be able to authorize this.

The Tech team can be contacted on 1907 ( option 2) or you can call us from our international helpdesk number which is 0035312038232 

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Thanks for your response. The international helpdesk number requires a vodafone 10-digit telephone number which I don't have. How do I add a family member as an account contact?

View more options

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in our response.

Please note you can also enter your account number if you do not have a land line number.

Please advise of the below details by private message and we can add the account contact from here:

Account number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Account contact's name:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up