Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Technical Support

Gigabox Guest Account keeps disable by itself

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi, Yesterday only I got my new Gigabox and I configured guest account, but it keeps turn off by itself. Contacted customer service and they said they did something in their side to solve this issue, but unfortunately its still the same.

Thanks.

View more options
5 REPLIES

Hi there,

Let me check this out for you

- Aoife

View more options

Hi there,

By default, gigabox can enable guest wifi network for 4 hours and shut itself off eventually, this is due to security concerns

You may use the gigabox app to change hours for guest wifi network, it has 2, 4, 12 and no limit options

- Aoife

View more options
Poster
Hi ,appear the 4hr count down does not change when selecting the other options 2,4,12,No Limit and save. 4hr count down stays as the duration. Question how to change this setting?
View more options
Poster
Hi ,

Facing same issue on the guest account the duration does not appear to change from the 4hr count down setting. The 2,4,12, No Limit options when selected and save. The duration remain on 4hours.
Please advise.
View more options

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in our response. Can you please send us a private message with the below details and we can ask tech support to take a look?

Account number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up