Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Technical Support

Gigabit Broadband

Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Have gigabit broadband at home and at work however on both we are only getting speeds of around 100M. This is connected through ethernet cable.  Is there any upgrades been done that is slowing the speed down in the Dundalk area?

View more options
3 REPLIES
Poster

Please login to modem and Go to Status & Support and scoll down , you can see the LAN connection speed. If your laptop only has 100Mbps LAN connection you will get only that speed. If your laptop connected on 1000Mbps and still you are getting only 100Mbps speed then there is some issue with the internet.

View more options
Poster

No the laptop is connected at a 1000, I had al ready checked that. What I'm finding is that I can connect to the wifi on the phone I get 500+. However if any device I use the ethernet ports (2 different PCs) on the router, it show's a 1000 connection but an internet speed of less than a 100.  

View more options

Hi there,

If you're still experiencing issues with your broadband speeds, we would recommend that you get in touch with our dedicated tech team on 1907 (option 2) as they will need to troubleshoot with you directly over the phone.

Thanks,

Heather

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up