Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Fixed Service Technical Support

FIBRE upgrade

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi ive been onto webchat and customercare several times about this and i have not being given a satisfactory answer. Fibre is available in my location. Vodafone tell me its not available. When i imput my eircode to the various websites they all tell me that fibre is available. Also if i go onto vodafone gigabit page and i input my eircode it says that gigabit is available to me. Can somebody please look into this. Thank you
View more options
1 REPLY 1

Hi Cathal,

Can you confirm you have been speaking with the sales team on 1800 805 014 ? They would be able to determine if the service is definitely available at your address. Unfortunately, there can sometimes be a discrepancy between the information on the website and the actual service availability at the premises.

While the website may show it is available at your address, further investigation from the team may have shown that it is in fact unavailable. This could be due to specific issues, including (but not limited to) issues with the existing infrastructure at your premises.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up