Search in Community:
Highlighted
Poster

Broadband speed

I am so sick of Vodafone. I had 8 mb speed a year ago. This was reduced to 4, then 3 and now just over 1 mb !! Your "technicians" told me to get a new router. I asked them to check the speed coming into the house and they admitted it was 2 mb (3 months ago). I am paying 48 euro per month for 1 mb. What is wrong with you?? I have no option but to cancel my account. Very very poor service. (oh ps. eventually one of your engineers told me that my speed was deliberately reduced because of new customers coming onto the line, he also told me to try to find a satellite provider)

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 2 (177 Views)

Re: Broadband speed

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your broadband speeds, I have reviewed your account and it would appear that the last time you spoke with our tech team was on 18th of November 2016. As it has been some time since you have last spoken with us, I would recommend calling our dedicated technical team on freephone 1907 (option 2) where they can troubleshoot with you directly over the phone. You will need to call them from a mobile phone when you are at home and have your Vodafone At Home customer account number available.

I can confirm that you are currently out of contract with your Vodafone at Home service. If you would like to switch your service to a new provider, you will need to contact your new provider directly and provide them with your UAN, once your new provider has moved your service over successfully, Vodafone will issue you with your final bill 28 days later.

If you would prefer to cancel you existing service completely, we can have this arranged for you here, you will be required to provide Vodafone with 28 days’ notice in order to complete your cancellation request.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)