Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
From 04.04.19 to 29.04.19 responses may be delayed. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Fixed Service Technical Support

Broadband Down Since 15th Jan

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi, I have a HG658c router. It has been down since Tuesday 15th January. All lights are green but do not have internet access. Could be down to a power cut we had the day before

We have reset the router several times to no avail, also kind of find it ironic that i get issued bill today for something I can't use...

Any help resolving this would be much appreciated. 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding. Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to assist with this through this channel as some troubleshooting steps would need to be carried out over the phone while you're at home with the modem available to test. Our technical team on 1907 (option 2) will be able to carry out these steps with you & log a fault on your line if required.

Thanks,
Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Apparently it's down to "payment arrears". My balance on Vodafone at Home shows I have no oustanding bill until the 14th of February and I am still locked from my account.

View more options

Hi there,

Can you please send us a private message (via the link in my signature) with the below details and we'll take a further look?

Account number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up