Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

vodafone discriminate against landline customers

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
should these forums be open to all customers or should we be discriminated against for not being a mobile customer?
View more options
3 REPLIES
Poster

should these forums be open to all customers or should we be discriminated against for not being a mobile customer?

Hi Fergal

Currently the forum is only open to customers with a mobile number as registration is linked to my Vodafone on our website. We welcome posts from Vodafone at home users although currently only those who have a mobile account with us can sign up. We recongise this is an issue for customers and that's why we've recently set up a Talk to Vodafone thread on Boards.ie so that all customers can get help and support online. We are reviewing our registration at the moment.

Val
Valerie

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
View more options
Poster
Here is the link to Talk to Vodafone section on boards.ie
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270
Valerie

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Fergal,

Good poll and question.
We're looking to get the forum changed so as our Vodafone at Home users that don't currently have a Vodafone mobile can sign up and post here. We're not sure when we'll be able implement this, but it's definitely on our plans.

In the meantime we've recently set up our own forum on boards.ie where we're aiming to help everyone , wether they have a Vodafone mobile or not.

(Oh and I voted yes ;) )
Vodafone Community Manager
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
Click here for our Service Charter.
If I've requested details via a Private Message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, unrequested PMs may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up