Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Why should i choose vodafone for dsl?

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I currently pay about 26eur/month for 3meg dsl (the max speed my line can support). This gives me 60gig download limit.

I have no interest in switching my home phone from my current provider.

Why should i switch to vodafone for my dsl?
This is my signature.
View more options
8 REPLIES 8
Poster
So there's no reasons then?
This is my signature.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

So there's no reasons then?

Hey Paddy,

Here's the information on are 'At Home' packages give it a read and if your interested in switching please call 1907 :D. Thanks for the post.
http://www.vodafone.ie/homebroadband/?ts=1253965309958

Cheers.

Nick
Vodafone View Team.
I am no longer a moderator - Please contact Daz if you need to send a private message.
View more options
Poster
> Imagine provide 3Mb DSL for €25.10 / month.
> Eircom charge €20.11 / month.
> Vodafone charge €40 / month.

Why would I chose Vodafone over Eircom or Imagine? That's the main question I have.

Thanks
This is my signature.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Why would I chose Vodafone over Eircom or Imagine? That's the main question I have.

Thanks

Hi Paddy

For an additional €14 per month, Vodafone At Home provides your line rental, unlimited offpeak local and national minutes, 200 offpeak minutes to all VF mobiles, up to 3mb fixed broadband and a 40gb download allowance. In addition, we've recently revamped our online self-care portal so that customers can manage their account online - from viewing and paying bills, to viewing their broadband usage, ordering additional services, viewing user guides, and much more besides!
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
View more options
Poster
My line rental and calls are with someone else and I'm not in a position to change it.
This is my signature.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Paddy,

It would work to your advantage to move your line rental, calls & DSL service to Vodafone all as one.

More convenient for paying the bills too.
Gazz

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
View more options
Poster
(posted in error)
This is my signature.
View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable

Thanks

For all above (except Vodafone) you have add €25 line rental. I had previously Eircom 3Mb broadband only. I paid 30+24.18=54.18. When I swap to Vodafone I got 7Mb + Off Pick free + 200min to Vodafone mobiles for €48 INCLUDING LINE RENTAL!!! No more question about it.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up