Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

What is going on with the vodafone email

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
hi, its now over 6 weeks that i have been unable to RECEIVE any emails sent to my vodafone email! my email inbox is at 1% full and all other folders are empty.
WHAT IS GOING ON?
View more options
7 REPLIES
Moderator (Retired)

hi, its now over 6 weeks that i have been unable to RECEIVE any emails sent to my vodafone email! my email inbox is at 1% full and all other folders are empty.
WHAT IS GOING ON?

Hi cdwc

We have been experiencing intermittent issues with various aspects of My Vodafone recently. Do you know what happens when people send you mails? Do they get an error message or does the mail send from them? Are you able to send mails yourself or is it just recieving the issue is with?
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
View more options
Poster

Hi cdwc

We have been experiencing intermittent issues with various aspects of My Vodafone recently. Do you know what happens when people send you mails? Do they get an error message or does the mail send from them? Are you able to send mails yourself or is it just recieving the issue is with?

I would not have a clue what happens when people sent me an email to my vodafone email as i DO NOT receive anything.
I however can sent emails, but there is not much point using vodafone email as i do not get any replies to mails sent.

Some chap of vodafone suggested to delete all messages and empty the trash and so but that does not help either.
The inbox stands now at 1% full (2 emails)

It really starts to get a bit ridiculous and very annoying!
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

I would not have a clue what happens when people sent me an email to my vodafone email as i DO NOT receive anything.
I however can sent emails, but there is not much point using vodafone email as i do not get any replies to mails sent.

Some chap of vodafone suggested to delete all messages and empty the trash and so but that does not help either.
The inbox stands now at 1% full (2 emails)

It really starts to get a bit ridiculous and very annoying!

Hi Cdwc,
The tests Gazz mentioned would let us know what's going wrong.
Could you send a message from your Vodafone address, back to your Vodafone address, and let us know what happens.
If you also have another email address, try sending from there, and also note any error messages.
The more information we get, the quicker this can be resolved for you.
When other people send you mails, are they saying that you haven't replied, or that they are getting messages saying the mails can't be delivered?
The undefined message that appears is a bug we are having removed soon, but doesn't mean your message hasn't been sent. If you would like to send a private message to me, I can look into these issues for you. We use private messages to allow you to send information such as your email address and mobile numbers without posting these publically.

Thanks!
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Hi Cdwc,
The tests Gazz mentioned would let us know what's going wrong.
Could you send a message from your Vodafone address, back to your Vodafone address, and let us know what happens.
If you also have another email address, try sending from there, and also note any error messages.
The more information we get, the quicker this can be resolved for you.
When other people send you mails, are they saying that you haven't replied, or that they are getting messages saying the mails can't be delivered?
The undefined message that appears is a bug we are having removed soon, but doesn't mean your message hasn't been sent. If you would like to send a private message to me, I can look into these issues for you. We use private messages to allow you to send information such as your email address and mobile numbers without posting these publically.

Thanks!

I sent an email from an other email address to my vodafone mail: It is sent alright, but when i check vodafone email, there is nothing there. NO emails arriving whatsoever.
Neither have i received a message from my mailserver saying that the mail could not be delivered.
i explained earlier already that i CAN sent emails from my vodafone email, but there i not much point as i dont receive the replies
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Cdwc,

I have sent you a PM there can you check it out for me please ?

Thank you .
Gazz

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
View more options
Poster
The same problem has started happening now for me.

No emails are being received since yesterday evening. Email sent to my Vodafone account doesn't arrive but there is no delivery error at either the Vodafone or the senders end.

Email sent from my Vodafone account is being returned with the following error: "Failed; 5.4.3 (routing server failure)"

The whole web text / email / online service is falling apart - and rapidly. There is only so much fustration people can and will take.

When will these problems be rectified??? Nothing has been resolved, it deteriorates on a daily basis. The responses have been along the lines of "were looking into it", "hope to have news soon", etc.

Please escalate the situation to that of critical importance and solve the issues.

HJ
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi All,
We currently have this raised as an issue, and we're keeping an eye out for updates.

Thanks!
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up