UAN / My Vodafone at Home

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

mdf
Poster
Good morning,

I want to register for My Vodafone at home so that I can track my usage etc.

To register I am required to enter my UAN however I do not have this information as Vodafone does not state it on their customer's bills.

Can you please suggest how I can obtain this?

I would also like to suggest that this information be included on all customer bills as is the practice with other providers.

Thanks.
View more options
10 REPLIES
Moderator (Retired)
Hi there MDF,

If you click into my name and send me on your landline number I can get your UAN for you.

Paul.
Vodafone Community Manager
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
Click here for our Service Charter.
If I've requested details via a Private Message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, unrequested PMs may not be answered.
View more options
mdf
Poster
Email sent.

Thanks Paul.
View more options
mdf
Poster
Still no UAN received guys.
View more options
mdf
Poster
Ladies & Gentlemen of Vodafone,

Your online forum is one small step from useless as a customer service tool.

It has been four days since I emailed my landline number to you to obtain my UAN and I am still waiting.

I have mentioned it a number of times before that the delays between the posting of issues by customers on the forum and resolving by your customer care is unacceptable.

I do not know what system you are using to track issues but with a simple query, such as mine in this particular instance, a customer should only have to make contact with you once and the next communication from you should be the question answered. All this should take a few hours at most and certainly not four days.

I'm sure if I contacted customer services by phone then I would have been given this information immediately. That does not take away from the fact that the UAN should be stated on each bill issued to the customer.

If your customer service manager would like to discuss this further then I would be happy to speak to him or her.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Ladies & Gentlemen of Vodafone,

Your online forum is one small step from useless as a customer service tool.

It has been four days since I emailed my landline number to you to obtain my UAN and I am still waiting.

I have mentioned it a number of times before that the delays between the posting of issues by customers on the forum and resolving by your customer care is unacceptable.

I do not know what system you are using to track issues but with a simple query, such as mine in this particular instance, a customer should only have to make contact with you once and the next communication from you should be the question answered. All this should take a few hours at most and certainly not four days.

I'm sure if I contacted customer services by phone then I would have been given this information immediately. That does not take away from the fact that the UAN should be stated on each bill issued to the customer.

If your customer service manager would like to discuss this further then I would be happy to speak to him or her.

Depending on the issue/nature of the query, we sometimes need to liase with different departments for a resolution. Posting that an issue is resolved almost immediately is not always possible.

The feedback that we have revieved regarding this forum has been very positive, and the vast majority of customers are very happy with this forum as a means to resolve their issues. There have been numerous examples of issues being resolved almost as soon as the query is raised.

The system we use to track queries is constantly tested and 100% reliable.

Apologies you have been waiting a few days for your UAN, we will get this out to on Monday.

Thanks
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
View more options
mdf
Poster

Depending on the issue/nature of the query, we sometimes need to liase with different departments for a resolution. Posting that an issue is resolved almost immediately is not always possible.

The feedback that we have revieved regarding this forum has been very positive, and the vast majority of customers are very happy with this forum as a means to resolve their issues. There have been numerous examples of issues being resolved almost as soon as the query is raised.

The system we use to track queries is constantly tested and 100% reliable.

Apologies you have been waiting a few days for your UAN, we will get this out to on Monday.

Thanks

I understand that your forum team do not have all the answers to hand and often must communicate with other departments.

I do not expect an immediate response to queries. I do expect an acknowledge and a time frame for answer or resolution however.

However In this particular instance I fail to understand how it takes over 4 days to get an UAN. Could you explain that please?
View more options
Poster

The UANs are found on the second page of your vadofone at home invoice page above the call details.

Cheers

View more options
Community Expert

WOW......that question was like 2 years old Smiley LOL

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options
KF1
Poster

Eir have advised that my UAN on vodafone bill and phone number do not match-- please advise-- i am on Vodafone broadband voice

View more options

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding, as you are set up on a broadband only package, you would need to advise EIR that you do not have a PSTN line. In order to port your service over to EIR, you would need to provide them with your Vodafone at Home customer number - this can be found at the top of the first page of your bill.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up