Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Refund

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Frequent Poster
Somebody is taking a big **** out there.

To make story short.
When I was opening an account with Vodafone@home someone has doubled the order.
Have noticed that after three months when my bank statement came. I was beeing charged an unusual amount for vodafone@home which I didn't wanted.

Sent my complaint on december 4th, 2009. Got it resolved in my favor on 15th of dec 2009 with a promise to post my cheque within two weeks time (+ christmas delay).
So I waited patiently... I called CS in mid january and was told that "cheque will be posted within next week or so". I'm patient and waited, allright.
But when I called today to check what's going on. I was told that refund haven't been approved yet. And... if it will be approved I should expect the cheque next month!

Guys... that kind of things don't take three months to sort out.
View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Somebody is taking a big **** out there.

To make story short.
When I was opening an account with Vodafone@home someone has doubled the order.
Have noticed that after three months when my bank statement came. I was beeing charged an unusual amount for vodafone@home which I didn't wanted.

Sent my complaint on december 4th, 2009. Got it resolved in my favor on 15th of dec 2009 with a promise to post my cheque within two weeks time (+ christmas delay).
So I waited patiently... I called CS in mid january and was told that "cheque will be posted within next week or so". I'm patient and waited, allright.
But when I called today to check what's going on. I was told that refund haven't been approved yet. And... if it will be approved I should expect the cheque next month!

Guys... that kind of things don't take three months to sort out.

Hi there,
Would you mind sending over your landline number to me via the "email me" link in my profile (click my name, then the link in the bottom right).
I'll take a look and find out what the delay is.

Thanks!
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Frequent Poster
message sent earlier today. Hope you got it.
View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
I've had a similar issue with waiting for a refund to be processed.
I'd had a technical issue since late October. Tried numerous times to get it fixed but didn't get it fixed until 2 weeks ago. Before it was resolved (3 weeks ago) I requested a refund for the loss of service and was told my refund would be approved within 3 working days.
I received no updates so after 2 weeks I rang to query this only to be told my request was denied as there weren't enough details in the request. I wasn't informed of this. If I hadn't called I may never have known.
The request was submitted again last Monday but still no updates. I've called twice since then and still no updates.
When will this be resolved? I've been sent another bill this week but I won't be paying it. Why pay for a service I've been able to use for 4 days out of the last 4 months?
Please resolve this immediately and issue the €150 refund.
View more options
Community Expert

@Deleted Accountwrote:
I've had a similar issue with waiting for a refund to be processed.
I'd had a technical issue since late October. Tried numerous times to get it fixed but didn't get it fixed until 2 weeks ago. Before it was resolved (3 weeks ago) I requested a refund for the loss of service and was told my refund would be approved within 3 working days.
I received no updates so after 2 weeks I rang to query this only to be told my request was denied as there weren't enough details in the request. I wasn't informed of this. If I hadn't called I may never have known.
The request was submitted again last Monday but still no updates. I've called twice since then and still no updates.
When will this be resolved? I've been sent another bill this week but I won't be paying it. Why pay for a service I've been able to use for 4 days out of the last 4 months?
Please resolve this immediately and issue the €150 refund.

Hi there,

Just a heads up that Vodafone forum staff are offline until Monday, at which time they can have a look into tha for you.

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Account number:

Contact number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up