Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Order period for vodafone at home

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
hey!,
i was just wondering how long the whole process takes to set up the line, broadband and to get the router?? i know that its 10 working days for the line to be set up and then it says that it is another 21 days extra for the broadband! are these 21 days working days or normal days?? And i would also like to confirm this time line with you. i signed up to Vodafone at home broadband on the 6th of October. So it has been 10 working days since then so my line should be on Vodafone now?? i can't check it cause the Vodafone at home sign in is unavailable at the moment. And also would like to confirm that the latest date that my broadband will be set up on will be the 10th of November, that is if it is just normal days??
Thank you Very much!! :)
View more options
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

hey!,
i was just wondering how long the whole process takes to set up the line, broadband and to get the router?? i know that its 10 working days for the line to be set up and then it says that it is another 21 days extra for the broadband! are these 21 days working days or normal days?? And i would also like to confirm this time line with you. i signed up to Vodafone at home broadband on the 6th of October. So it has been 10 working days since then so my line should be on Vodafone now?? i can't check it cause the Vodafone at home sign in is unavailable at the moment. And also would like to confirm that the latest date that my broadband will be set up on will be the 10th of November, that is if it is just normal days??
Thank you Very much!! :)

Hi David,
The Voice service moves within 10 working days, then your broadband follows within 21 normal days. As soon as the broadband goes active, we send you a router (if you ordered one) and a welcome letter detailing how to adjust the settings of your existing router if you wish to continue using this.
To check who your current provider is, simply dial 19800 from your home 'phone.

Thanks!
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up