Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

No DSL Connection

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Hi

I have just signed up to broadband with vodafone and received my modem yesterday evening. When I connect it up though and try to go online I am told there is no dsl connection. The dsl light on the modem flashes but doesnt remain on and the internet light doesnt come on at all. I have been told my line has been activated for broadband since oct 1st so this shouldnt be an issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thks
View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Poster
Try plugging the dsl connection directly into the phone socket assuming you are using a splitter, or it could be a fault with the dsl cable the cable might be damaged somewhere, just some suggestions.
View more options
Poster

Try plugging the dsl connection directly into the phone socket assuming you are using a splitter, or it could be a fault with the dsl cable the cable might be damaged somewhere, just some suggestions.

I have connected it directly into the socket but nothing, and I thought maybe the cable might be faulty so tried 2 other cables but the same story unfortunately
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

I have connected it directly into the socket but nothing, and I thought maybe the cable might be faulty so tried 2 other cables but the same story unfortunately

Could you send me a private message (PM) with your landline number so I can check this for you? Just click on my name then click on "send me message".
Jaf,
Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
View more options
Poster

Could you send me a private message (PM) with your landline number so I can check this for you? Just click on my name then click on "send me message".

its ok now, thanks, talking to technical support the last 2 nights and its finally working now so am up and running :D
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Markf1982

I'm glad to hear it's working for you now.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.
Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up