Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Closure of Vodafone Community 21.06.19 At Vodafone we are constantly reviewing the methods customers can interact with us. Our social channels have evolved and as such we will no longer support the Vodafone Community as of 21.06.19 Our platforms to contact us are • Live Chat https://n.vodafone.ie/support.html by selecting your service type & clicking on the chat pop up • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vodafoneireland/ • Twitter: https://twitter.com/vodafoneireland We would like to thank everyone that has contributed over the years
Close announcement

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

High latency again

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Frequent Poster
Hello, about 2 months ago vodafone changed my profile to low latency profile.
But in the last week or so, pings have sky-rocketed, peek and off-peek, i get anything from 300ms to 900ms o.O, servers in the london datacenter, frankfurt, and netherland servers all ping the same way.
Could you please change it to low latency again, maybe it just changed for some strange reason.
View more options
10 REPLIES 10
Moderator (Retired)

Hello, about 2 months ago vodafone changed my profile to low latency profile.
But in the last week or so, pings have sky-rocketed, peek and off-peek, i get anything from 300ms to 900ms o.O, servers in the london datacenter, frankfurt, and netherland servers all ping the same way.
Could you please change it to low latency again, maybe it just changed for some strange reason.

Could you send me a private message with your landline number and I’ll check this for you Patrick.
Jaf,
Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
I've checked your profile Patrick, and you are still on the low latency profile. If you ping other site not hosted on those servers is it the same result?
Jaf,
Vodafone View team.
View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
I just read this topic and I have same issue. Low latency. In WoW it's around 250-300ms usually but few times was jumping to 1000ms and cut me of from server. It is really annoying. Can we do something with it?
View more options
Poster
Same problem. Extremely high latency and speed issue too. Jaf, I have pm'd you the details and my #.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

I just read this topic and I have same issue. Low latency. In WoW it's around 250-300ms usually but few times was jumping to 1000ms and cut me of from server. It is really annoying. Can we do something with it?

Hi a-patch

Can you PM me your landline number please?
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
View more options
Poster
Paul, can you take a look at mine too please?
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Sorry fergus didn't forget about you!

Can you PM me your landline number?
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Fergus, your profile has been changed. It might take a couple of hours to activate. Could you test later on today?
Jaf,
Vodafone View team.
View more options
Deleted Account
Not applicable
Done :) Now I have between 70-100 but still. No jumps at all. It's much better than before (200-300 sometimes 1400)

Thanks guys!!!
View more options
Poster

Hi Fergus, your profile has been changed. It might take a couple of hours to activate. Could you test later on today?

Sorted. Thanks Jaf. Appreciate it.

Fergus
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up