Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Closure of Vodafone Community 21.06.19 At Vodafone we are constantly reviewing the methods customers can interact with us. Our social channels have evolved and as such we will no longer support the Vodafone Community as of 21.06.19 Our platforms to contact us are • Live Chat https://n.vodafone.ie/support.html by selecting your service type & clicking on the chat pop up • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vodafoneireland/ • Twitter: https://twitter.com/vodafoneireland We would like to thank everyone that has contributed over the years
Close announcement

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Having failed to get any satisfaction re my overcharged bill I wish to lodge an official complaint

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Having failed to get any satisfaction re my overcharged bill, I wish to lodge an official complaint. I rang 1907 today and waited 6 minutes while 'Mary' went off, supposedly  to look at my account. I was then cut off.  'Mary' did not ring back.

I understand I need a complaint reference number so pls facilitate me with that. Thank you.

View more options
12 REPLIES 12

Hi there,

We'd really like the chance to resolve this for you. Can you please PM the details of what you feel you have been overcharged for so we can ensure this is looked into.

We'll need your mobile number or Financial account number & security pin ( or address & DOB).

Thanks,

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Having posted my request for a CRN number, the person who had been dealing with the over-charging made contact with me. I will hold on another day to see if the problem is solved before reverting.
View more options
Community Manager

Hi there,

Let us know how you get on.

- Aoife

View more options
Poster

How do I PM you - when I click on the link at the bottom of your post, it just brings me to a page saying Private Message but no possibility to post.

You asked how I got on - I was overcharged last month by over €30 (by the addition of a package that was never requested, discussed, agreed, nor notified). This evening's emailed bill shows an overcharge of more than €40.

Please explain how to PM you so that I can get this CRN and lodge an official complaint - and get the €70 + VAT back.

View more options
Poster
View more options
Poster

Just checking that you got my PM and that you will be sending me the Complaint Reference Number?

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Could you double check the account number you've sent over please - the one you've provided does not exist.
Once I have this, I can follow up on the issues raised.

Thanks,

To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Apologies - i am so frustrated at this stage that I typed two incorrect digits.  Will PM again.

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sending those details - I'm following up on the issues raised, and will be back to update you once I have some news.

Regards,

To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster
View more options
Highlighted
Poster

In case other posters are following this saga, I felt I should finish the story. Having posted this, and also having contacted (on a Friday afternoon), 'Pricewatch' in The Irish Times, I had four calls from two managers the following Monday and Tuesday. The overcharged amounts were deducted from my bill and I have been assured that my next bill will be correct.  Thanks to those who helped.

View more options
Poster

Havibng received my June Bill, I would like to deal again with the manager who dealt with the recent overcharging. I will PM as above.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up