Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

HOME PHONE AND BROADBAND

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I am a new customer with vodafone since a month. After 2 weeks I started to face the problem,that I can't use land line and internet at same time.I informed this problem through mail and phone. Last week somebody contacted me in the mobile and told that they will discuss the matter with the engineer and will ring me back.Still there is no response. Many many times I tried to contact the customer service and no one was picking up the line.It is very hard to get the customer service and I felt that the service is very very very poor. Please explain me how can I solve this problem.
View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Stelin,

I've sent you a PM.

Cheers.

Nick
Vodafone View Team.
I am no longer a moderator - Please contact Daz if you need to send a private message.
View more options
Poster

I am a new customer with vodafone since a month. After 2 weeks I started to face the problem,that I can't use land line and internet at same time.I informed this problem through mail and phone. Last week somebody contacted me in the mobile and told that they will discuss the matter with the engineer and will ring me back.Still there is no response. Many many times I tried to contact the customer service and no one was picking up the line.It is very hard to get the customer service and I felt that the service is very very very poor. Please explain me how can I solve this problem.

I have experienced the same problem. You must have a DSL filter at the point where your landline is connected. Once I added the DSL filter I can now use the phone and broadband at the same time.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Thanks for that Kelco

You're correct there.

One thing to keep in mind is that our Bewan modem has a built in filter so when using the Bewan there's no need to put a filter on the line connecting the Bewan router to the DSL.
Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up