Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Connection keeps dropping

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
I've just switched over from Eircom to Vodafone Home Broadband, and, as of today, in which time my connection dropped no less 4 times, where as when I was with Eircom it has dropped literally that in the 3 years I've been with them,

The ping and speed are atriocious too, (ping is +70ms and the speed ranges from 1-5mb). I know with contention it can slow down at peak times, but it is throughout the day! It's ridiculous! :angry:

Is it going to be this bad all the time? If so I'll happily go striaght back to Eircom.... :(
View more options
1 REPLY 1
Poster

I've just switched over from Eircom to Vodafone Home Broadband, and, as of today, in which time my connection dropped no less 4 times, where as when I was with Eircom it has dropped literally that in the 3 years I've been with them,

The ping and speed are atriocious too, (ping is +70ms and the speed ranges from 1-5mb). I know with contention it can slow down at peak times, but it is throughout the day! It's ridiculous! :angry:

Is it going to be this bad all the time? If so I'll happily go striaght back to Eircom.... :(

Hi Donny
We need your number so that we can look into why you are having this issue. So please private message me with the details. Thanks.

Val
Valerie

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up