Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Complaint

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Anybody knows to whom and to what adress should I send a formal complaint to Vodafone before making a formal complaint with ComReg?

thx for help
mkiggy
View more options
15 REPLIES
Poster

Anybody knows to whom and to what adress should I send a formal complaint to Vodafone before making a formal complaint with ComReg?

thx for help
mkiggy

Follow the complaint escalation procedure from their code of practice (http://www.vodafone.ie/aboutus/code/custcare/escalation/) and write to:

The Office of Customer and Channel Management
Vodafone Ireland Ltd
The Ramparts
Dundalk
Co . Louth

You may also want to cc Martin Wells (presumably at the same address), Customer Experience Director, who sometimes appears on this forum.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

thx for help
mkiggy

Hiya

The official procedure is to write a letter to:

The Office the Director of Customer and Channel Management
Vodafone Ireland
The Ramparts
Dundalk
Co. Louth
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
View more options
Poster
thanks Anjobe

we'll see if it will work it out my problems with vodafone, but don't think so.
unfortunatelly propablu i'll have to contact comreg as well
View more options
Poster

thanks Anjobe

we'll see if it will work it out my problems with vodafone, but don't think so.
unfortunatelly propablu i'll have to contact comreg as well

Good luck, I found Comreg to be very effective in dealing with a problem I had with Eircom a couple of years ago.
View more options
Poster
Anybody knows how long should i wait for response after sending formal complaint letter?
It is already 2 weeks and no answer - nobody even tried to contact me. Should I go already to comreg?

(as letter was sent as a registered I know that they received for sure)

thx
View more options
Poster
so I think it is time to go to comreg. maybe this will sort out my problems with vodafone as it seems as nobody cares in their team about customers.
before I sent a complaint I was talking to them 4-5 times and every time they promissed to sort it out for me. last time they even gave themselves 48 hrs to resolve it and nothing . nobody even contacted me.
when I posted a thread on this forum - I got only answer to sent my number to one of the vodafone guys and then was told to contact vah support.
so much for their help.

so THANKS A LOT VODAFONE.
if it will be needed I can even go to court with them. I dont mind.
View more options
Poster

Hiya

The official procedure is to write a letter to:

The Office the Director of Customer and Channel Management
Vodafone Ireland
The Ramparts
Dundalk
Co. Louth

hi there
address has changed or it's the same?
any email address to make a complaint at?
tks
View more options
Poster
i ordered home phone and broadband over the phone 2 and half weeks ago and it still hasn't been connected but i got a message on my mobile last night to say my first bill has been issused how is this possible when im not connected yet
View more options
Poster
I have been on hold after calling 1907 for 1hr 14 mins now, all the while listening to hold music with intensional interference. This is not the first time this this has happened but never for this long before.
I get the typical message to go online to deal with my issue however to report a phone stolen you cannot go on Vodafone.ie to sort it out, you muct call customer service.
View more options
Poster
After 1hr 30 mins I am giving up. Totally frustrated with Vodafone yet again. I can't deal with this lack of customer support anymore.
View more options
Valued Poster
Hi there Blen,

I don't work for Vodafone but a moderator will be online tomorrow to help you , but they could barr the phone and it won't work on all Irish networks that may be the case.

Thanks,
Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
View more options
Poster
Thanks Sadiq,
I just think it is unacceptable that my call was not answered, especially when they say on their website to report stolen phones asap.
I have the phone serial number so I want to cancel the phone altogether.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi 

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can look into this for you?

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
Link to this thread:

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Poster
Hi did u get anywhere I tried to make a complaint today and it was impossible. I eventually got a complaint number to add to complaint but I don’t know where to send it? Did u get an email address?
View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
Our complaints process is outlined here: http://complaints.vodafone.ie/
Is there anything we can assist with from here?

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up