Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Complaint due to VODAFONE over charge

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Vodafon repeatedly ignores my requests. they double charge last August twice for the same service.

I have called four times and explain the situation, provide invoices numbers and everytime nice customer services people, are raising  tickets which are always rejected without any explanation neither advise.

I am very desapointed with Vodafone and thinking in cancelled my contract.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in responding. We can take a look into this for you, if you can send us a private message (via the link in my signature) with the below details please?

Mobile no.:

Date of birth:

Address:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

I have checked my bills and payments to vodafone for 2018 and I believe I have overpaid by €119.62 (made up of two separate payments: €55.14 Dec17/Jan18 and €64.48 Mar/Apr18).  Can you please credit my account with this amount or contact me in relation to this matter.  I emailed about this but was asked to post my query here.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi there,

We'll take a look into this for you, can you send a private message with your number, address & DOB, along with a link to this thread?

- Aoife

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up