Search in Community:
Poster

Changing to another provider

I am out of contract with vodafone I was thinking of changing my home phone and broadband to another provider so I rang vodafone to find out the process I was told if I change say on the 20th june  I would be billed to the end of june.When I sign up with the other provider  I would just have to ring vodafone to cancel my broadband.There was no metion of a 30 day notice to give to vodafone which I have read on some post. Can you clairfy this process  please.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 2 (338 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Changing to another provider

Hi there,

If you are looking to change to another provider that uses the same lines as Vodafone, they would port you over and would give your 30 days notice on your behalf from the day that your services are moved to them.

We would then send you a bill charging you any rental fee that falls within that 30 days and also for any outstanding usage charges.

Alternatively, if you are moving to a provider that uses different lines, you would need to cancel your service with us first. You are still required to give 30 days notice and you will charged for any rental fee that falls within that 30 days and also any usage charges.

Please see the link below to our termination terms and conditions:

https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/fixed.html

If you have any further queries on this process or would like to go through any offers please call 1907 and ask to speak to our Customer Options team.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)