Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Change application

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

TB
Poster

Hi

I emailed the application forms and details to progress a change of details for bill payments on 26 November, and I have had complete radio silence. My flatmate has recently moved out, and I was attempting to take over the bill payments and ensure continuity of service.

I also had another request about changing the package plan.

I do not want to be faced with disconnection due to the lack of service from Vodafone and for me to have to go through the consequental pain points of this.

Please respond and resolve my issues as a matter of urgency. I am very annoyed.

Thank you

View more options
4 REPLIES

Hi there,

Is the account currently registered in your name?

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
TB
Poster

Hi Danielle

I've just been through a very frustrating process about this on live chat this morning. I know it's not a problem caused by customer service members of staff, and it's the design of the whole user journey/service design of Vodafone, it's really actually the worst user journey I've ever experienced.

The account is not under my details yet, this is the transfer process I'm attempting to complete. Following on from this morning, where things were left at was, I have to ask my ex flatmate, whose moved out with a month now, to contact Vodafone to get the new version of the customer number that now begins with 19 instead of the previous 60. She then needs to give me that number, so I can get back on to Vodafone to complete the transfer process. I'd originally send the forms etc on 26 Nov. I didn't get any response until 5 December. I then have been trying to call the 1907 number since I got that response to complete the process as directed on the email received on 5 December. Not being able to get past the automated service when I dial on 1907 that keeps telling me any number I input is invalid, I went on to live chat. All of my details have been submitted on the forms and I'm annoyed that the email I received on 5 December says those details have now been attached to the account, and yet, I am told this morning, it doesn't matter (I paraphrase) and that I now have to go back to my exflatmate and get her to contact Vodafone so I can contact Vodafone to complete the process.

I've done that obviously and am currently awaiting to hear back from my exflatmate. In the meantime, she's received the notfication of overdue bill payment, which of course I can not resolve until the transfer process is complete.

Is there no other way to get this sorted? I just want to get everything sorted and organised and move on.

Thanks

View more options

Hi there,

I'm sorry this experience has not been as straight forward as expected. Unfortunately, if the account has not been transferred into your name yet we wouldn't be able to provide you with the new Customer number or Financial account number. 

I'm really sorry. We'd advise your Ex flat mate to get in touch with us directly. 

Danielle 

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Community Expert
This is due to GDPR rules. They cannnot discuss account info with a third party as it would be beraking the law and expose Vodafone to serious fines. Ask you ex flatmate to get in touch with Vodafone to begin the transfer process.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up