Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Cancel service

SOLVED
View solved solution
Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Frequent Poster

Hi,

I put in a request to cancel my broadband-only service on Wednesday 1st August via Chat.  I was promised a call-back from the cancellation team in the next 2 days, but it has not happened to-date.

My current contract ends on 14th August and I would like to terminate the service with the expiry of this contract.  This also co-incides with my billing period.

Can you please ensure that the cancellations team take the appropriate steps, as requested.

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Community Expert

Mods wont be back until Tuesday to help. You could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Frequent Poster

I did Live Chat last Wednesday.  They promised me a call-back within 2 working days from the cancellation team.  It didn't happen. 

I phoned 1907 today and was told that the cancellation team doesn't work weekends and that they can request a call-back for me, but now within 3-5 working days (possibly from Tuesday!).

I suspect that I will have to rely on the postal service to get this message through.

View more options

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, if you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can chase this up for you?

Customer / account number (of the account you wish to cancel):

Contact number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Email address:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Frequent Poster
All resolved now, thanks.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up