Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Cancel contract

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Frequent Poster

I don't know how you're doing it but you're doing it wrong. 

When I moved to the house in the country two years ago I was getting 3.3Mbps on average. Slow but consistent. 

These days I'm lucky if I get 1.5Mbps. Speed test wouldn't even return upload result most of the time. 

I'm not going to pay for such a poor service when a person closer to the exchange can enjoy speeds probably ten times faster. 

I'm out of contract so please cancel my subscription to Vodafone at home.

View more options
14 REPLIES 14

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, I can see that you were speaking with a member of our care team earlier today; can you confirm if you still require assistance with your query?

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Frequent Poster
No, no need for you to take any action. I will follow up with cancellations customer service. Thanks
View more options
Poster

Hi,

I would like to cancel my home phone and broadband account.

The T&Cs say that you must send a signed letter - is this the only way to cancel the contract?

If so, want address do I send this letter to?

Regards,

Brian

View more options

Hi Brian,

If you would like to switch your service to a new provider, you will need to contact your new provider directly and provide them with your UAN, once your new provider has moved your service over successfully, Vodafone will issue you with your final bill 28 days later.

If you would prefer to cancel you existing service completely, you will be required to provide Vodafone with 28 days’ notice in order to complete your cancellation request. If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, we can have this arranged for you here?

Landline number/CRN:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Ashling

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Frequent Poster
Hi,  I have moved to another house and would like to cancel my broadband contract
View more options
Poster

Can I  please cancel my broadband contract

View more options

Hi there,

Can you confirm if this is in relation to your fixed broadband contract or mobile broadband?

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster
I’d like to cancel my internet I’ve been out of my contract for awhile and just want to cancel my internet as the signal isnt great where I am.
View more options
Poster
Hi,my contract expires on the 27th December 2018 for my Bill pay phone.I do not want to continue on Bill pay after this date.I have been in touch over the phone with one of your representatives and absolutely no help what so ever,in fact he just hung up the phone.great customer service that.So is it possible that you can get decent customer care service without been fobbed off all the time.
View more options

Hi Shonagh,

Are you looking to cancel a mobile broadband or fixed line broadband service?

Thanks,

Heather.

View more options
Poster

Due to a change of circumstances I am wishing to cancel my broadband contract within the cooling off period and I need an address to send a written request.  I have been unable to find one on line.

Thank you

View more options

Hi there,

I have responded to your PM Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Ashling

View more options
Poster

Hi,

I'm out of contract for fixed broadband and would like to either discuss my current package price or switch provider. I tried to contact customer care number but couldn't get through.

Thanks

View more options

Hi there,

We are an online channel, I'm afraid callbacks cannot  be arranged here.

If you'd like to speak to our loyalty team they will be able to advise if there are any better packages available or discounts.

They can be contacted on 1907 ( option 2).

Danielle 

If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up