Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Cancel contract

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
How i can cancel contract
View more options
15 REPLIES 15
Community Expert
You can move to another network or call them on 1907 and give the notice that you wish to cancel and close the account. Check your T&C's for the notice period.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
They never call me back
View more options
Poster
No email adress to send email . Customer care is joke
View more options
Community Expert

They dont offer CS through email They'll be back on the forum tomorrow to assist. You could try live chat. To use live chat click support at the top of this page then choose the service you need support with (bill or pre pay. etc..). Click CHAT icon that pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the next screen.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
I did this already.
View more options
Highlighted
Community Expert
If you have already done this, then I don't see the problem.

If you are still having issues, as Cookie has stated, forum staff will reply once they work their way to this thread when back online.

Also, as Cookie has said, if you intend to change networks, then (assuming you are out of contract), you need to contact your new network and have them port your number to them.

Vodafone will then close your account and issue you a final bill (which will include charges for the notice period)

If you want to stay on the Vodafone Network and change to prepay, the Forum staff will be able to assist with that.

If you simply want to cancel - they can help with this too, but once cancelled, you will lose your number.

So ensure you know which of the above you want to avail of to help speed the process along for you.

All the best.

Digi

digi-expert.JPG 

View more options

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in our response. If you still require assistance, please send a private message with the below info and we can follow up:

Mobile number:

Date of Birth:

Full address:

Please also advise if you wish to cease the number completely, move to pay as you go or change provider.

Thanks for your input, Cookie and Digi.

Thanks,

Liam

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

Could I also cancel my contract?

View more options

Hi Denis, 

If you send the above information as Liam requested we can take a further look into this for you. ~Ailís

Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Poster

I just registered as I needed to vent somewhere. My Wife was locked out of her phone over a week ago. Both of us have been contacting Bill Pay customer care for the past week. Honestly the level of service is the WORST experience we have come across in may years. No solutions JUST EXCUSES EXCUSES. Its been so bad my wife rang me this morning from our house phone in tears. She has been worn down with the attitude received from Vodafone. "No managers available", "the system is down" etc etc. I had to explain everything and what they need to do...step by step. It was like teaching children.

I AM GOING TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNTS, HOME BROADBAND ETC because of this.

Sorry all for the rant. DONT USE VODAFONE AGAIN

View more options

Hi there, 

We are really sorry to hear this. If you send us a PM via the link in our signatures with the below details we may be able to assist you. 

Mobile number:

Address:

Date of birth:

A link to your thread or post:

Thanks,
Ailís

View more options
Poster
There is no link to PM's working.
View more options

Hi there, 

We are currently aware of this and we do apologize. We will have this resolved as soon as possible. ~Ailís

View more options
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,
PMs have now been enabled for you, and I've sent you a message about the posts you've made here.

Regards,

View more options
Poster

I want to cancel my broadband contract, I'm leaving Ireland by the end of this month.

View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up