Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Responses may be delayed through this channel. To ensure the fastest response to your query, please click here and select your service type, to speak with our live chat team.
Close announcement

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

Billing date change

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster
Why have Vodafone broken my billing date agreement without consulting me
View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Expert
Explain further what you mean. Is it the bill issue date or the collection from your bank account date?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Poster
Collection from bank. I have an email from Vodafone agreeing that my direct debit will not be taken til last day of every month, yet now they are taking it 19th of month without consulting me
View more options
Community Expert

The only fixed thing of your bill is the date of issuance. The collection date has no set date and was always within 10 days/two weeks of a bill been issued. Following changes to billing by Vodafone they have now set new collection dates based on your original bill issuance date. There is nothing here that was done without your permission or against your contract. The bill issue date for you is still the same as before, it's just the collection date that may have changed.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S10 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up