Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Fixed Service Packages & Plans

6 Months Free Promo offer for TV and Broadband - NorthWest

Products and Services FAQs

Products & Services FAQs

Poster

Hi there,

Three weeks ago we joined Vodafone Broadband and TV with an offer sold to us on the doorstep by a door-to-door Vodafone agent of 6 months free TV and Broadband and E75 per month thereafter. See attached letter confirming this offer made to us.

I was disappointed this week to receive a bill for E28.23 without any sign of the promised discount listed, when I queried it by ringing 1907 I was told there was no record of this NW offer sold to us (6 months free TV and Broadband and E75 per month thereafter) and that we are on an immediate E25pm for 6monts contract and E85 pm thereafter.

Can you please come back to me and confirm that there will be no charges until after the promised 6 free months, otherwise I will have no choice but to cancel my direct debit to Vodafone as we are not getting the correct service or contract that we agreed to sign up to...

Sincerely,
AC, Co. Sligo
View more options
4 REPLIES
Community Expert
There is no such offer of completely free for 6 months then X per month there after. These are the offers:

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/tv.html

Do you have written proof that this was the offer made to you?
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options
Highlighted
Poster

Apologies for the double post earlier, setting up a new account on my phone!

I do indeed have written proof of the offer made to us on the door so is there anywhere I can forward this to?

Thanks a million, A

View more options
Community Expert

Mods are gone for the evening but they will be back tomorrow to assist and direct you where to send that on. Failing that you could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
View more options

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, we can take a look into this for you?

Customer number:

Contact number:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Heather.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
View more options
Top Contributors
my-vodafonemenufacebooktwittercommunityclosechevron-downchevron-up