Support:

Email & Messaging

Search in Community:
Poster
cdonnellan

Message Centre Number

The message centre number got entered wrong on my new phone as i was in the process of writing a text during the time when they asked for it and I put in the wrong one. However now I cannot change the message centre number on the phone to the correct one. It keeps coming up with the message "Unable to change setting. Value read from SIM card". The number is fine on my old phone and I can text away with no issues. It is the new phone I have the problems with. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem or do I need to go into a vodafone shop?
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 2 (5,940 Views)
Please use plain text.
Paul
Topics: 1
Kudos: 52
Solutions: 24

Re:Message Centre Number

The message centre number got entered wrong on my new phone as i was in the process of writing a text during the time when they asked for it and I put in the wrong one. However now I cannot change the message centre number on the phone to the correct one. It keeps coming up with the message "Unable to change setting. Value read from SIM card". The number is fine on my old phone and I can text away with no issues. It is the new phone I have the problems with. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem or do I need to go into a vodafone shop?

Hiya cdonnellan,

What model of phone are you using?
Vodafone Community Manager
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
Click here for our Service Charter.
If I've requested details via a Private Message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, unrequested PMs may not be answered.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 2 of 2 (5,940 Views)
Please use plain text.