Support:

BlackBerry

Search in Community:
Poster
norm

SMS messages not being delivered

Hello
I have My way plan with international SMS messaging and local SMS ,yesterday dec 25th and today 26th my SMS internationally were not delivered I am very disappointed as these were important SMS I am wondering what is happening I have delivery reports set up on my samsung galaxy s2 so I know they are not delivered. What is going on ????
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 5 (5,280 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 8
Kudos: 329
Solutions: 208

Re:SMS messages not being delivered

Hiya,

Were they definitely showing as sent - and were they sent to one number, or multiple numbers?

Thanks,
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 2 of 5 (5,280 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
norm

Yes they were shown as sent they were all sent to same number in Australia but no delivery reports

Thanks
Message 3 of 5 (5,280 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 8
Kudos: 329
Solutions: 208

Hiya,
This may be due to an outage connected to Vodafone Australia that we're looking into at the moment - apologies for the inconvenience.
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 4 of 5 (5,280 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Tan27

Same trouble here. Since 24th December I've not been able to send or deliver messages to friends in Australia. One message did get through, but much delayed. I also received the same message from one Australian friend three times (much later than the message was sent) Keenly awaiting resumption of service....
Message 5 of 5 (5,280 Views)
Please use plain text.