Support:

Billpay Packages

Search in Community:
Poster
Marat

Where is 180 free minutes???

Hiya,

I am singed up for TOP BY 30 price plan. There were some changes in this plan last month, but it doesnt work as it is expected! I topped up by 30 euro in 06.10.2011, and received a message which states: "bla bla bla you will now get free calls & texts to everyone on vodafone plus 60min to call internationally for the next 30 days" What 60 mins you are talking about, I have been said that I`ll get 180 min? Then I have called to call center and they said that I got only 108 min and took my details and as operator said this info was sent to head office (or wherever). For that time I wasnt able to check this minutes, cuz when you call by *174# you can only view your balance, but not free minutes...

Could you first of check this issue and change the message that people receive when they top up by 30 euro or more, cuz it misleads....

and could anybody tell me how can get my 72 min free international calls for that top up and more 72 min for the top up that I made today (18.10.2011)????

Looking forward for reply and hope this issue will be resolved ASAP and i`ll be rewarded somehow :D at least I`m expecting my free international minutes

my number is *****
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 8
Kudos: 329
Solutions: 208

Re:Where is 180 free minutes???

Hiya,

I am singed up for TOP BY 30 price plan. There were some changes in this plan last month, but it doesnt work as it is expected! I topped up by 30 euro in 06.10.2011, and received a message which states: "bla bla bla you will now get free calls & texts to everyone on vodafone plus 60min to call internationally for the next 30 days" What 60 mins you are talking about, I have been said that I`ll get 180 min? Then I have called to call center and they said that I got only 108 min and took my details and as operator said this info was sent to head office (or wherever). For that time I wasnt able to check this minutes, cuz when you call by *174# you can only view your balance, but not free minutes...

Could you first of check this issue and change the message that people receive when they top up by 30 euro or more, cuz it misleads....

and could anybody tell me how can get my 72 min free international calls for that top up and more 72 min for the top up that I made today (18.10.2011)????

Looking forward for reply and hope this issue will be resolved ASAP and i`ll be rewarded somehow :D at least I`m expecting my free international minutes

my number is *****

Hi there,
You do indeed get 180 minutes on this plan, apologies for the confusion.
The text on the SMS is being fixed shortly, and will show the correct amount once complete.

Thanks,
Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 2 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Marat

Hi there,
The text on the SMS is being fixed shortly, and will show the correct amount once complete.

Thanks,

but why is that when I send a message BAL to 52233 and I get a reply which states that I have only 108 mins? and last time when I topped up as I mentioned before I called to call center and operator said that I have 108 min?! So, who should I believe then? should I count my minutes on myself, and what is the point of your innovations if it misleads? Please provide me with more clarity about my minutes. I am telling what I see and why now I should believe you, does this mean that you and call center has different info?
Message 3 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz

but why is that when I send a message BAL to 52233 and I get a reply which states that I have only 108 mins? and last time when I topped up as I mentioned before I called to call center and operator said that I have 108 min?! So, who should I believe then? should I count my minutes on myself, and what is the point of your innovations if it misleads? Please provide me with more clarity about my minutes. I am telling what I see and why now I should believe you, does this mean that you and call center has different info?

Hiya,
The helpdesk have also been updated on this issue, so should now give you the same answer.

Thanks!
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 4 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Marat

Hiya,
The helpdesk have also been updated on this issue, so should now give you the same answer.

Thanks!

I`m really sorry, but you didnt answer for my questions.

Could it be possible to get some kind of statement where all my call with minutes will be written down, please?
Message 5 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz

I`m really sorry, but you didnt answer for my questions.

Could it be possible to get some kind of statement where all my call with minutes will be written down, please?

Hiya,
Pay as you go call statements aren't currently available, though you can request this information for a small fee under the data protection act, would you like details of how to do this?

Thanks,
Message 6 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Petya

yeah just to let vodafone know that actually THE ISSUE is not been resolved as today is 27/10/11 and I just top up by 30 € and I received the same SMS saying Im getting only 60min and when i check BAL says 108 min. So to be honest Vodafone is one Big Joke. Sick of them,so disappointed of being vodafone customer.
Message 7 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Marat

Hiya,
Pay as you go call statements aren't currently available, though you can request this information for a small fee under the data protection act, would you like details of how to do this?

Thanks,

yeh I wish I get this, please

The problem is not resolved!!!!

and to be honest it's paining the ***
Message 8 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Isteleyev

Hi there,

Thanks,

Hi Vodafone Support Team,

I've just topped up by 30 euros, and when i send "BAL" to "50233" it says that I have 108 free international minutes despite that the conditions of the price plan say that we get 180 free international min. Actually, to be honest the same thing happened to me last month but that time I didn't really pay attention to this until I got the same thing this month. Looking forward for your cooperation and quick resolving of this issue.

p.s. I see the same problem happening to other Vodafone clients since last month and the strange thing is "How come that issue is still not resolved??". if Vodafone Team wants to be the leading company on the mobile communications market then this kind of problems among the customer service are not supposed to happen for sure.
Message 9 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Isteleyev

Hi,

just got a message from Vodafone, it says I have 60 min of free internaional calls.

Waiting for a proper and competent explanation/comments on that. thanks.
Message 10 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
Dwayne from Vodafone

Hi,

just got a message from Vodafone, it says I have 60 min of free internaional calls.

Waiting for a proper and competent explanation/comments on that. thanks.

Hi,

I can confirm you have 180 mins of free international calls. The text on the sms will be fixed asap. We apologise for the confusion this may have caused.

Dwayne
Dwayne
Vodafone View Team

Did I ask you to send me a mail? Click here to do so.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
Message 11 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Yerlan

Dear Sir or Madam,

I topped up 3 days ago 30 euro (5/11/11), and I just got 108 minutes for International Call. When I checked my extra free balance it showed just 90.04 Euro. I cannot understand why it is in Euro and why we still do not get 180 minutes as we were promised?I would like to attach the picture which confirms my up-to-date balance for International calls, but your forum does not support such kind of function. Even though you have "insert media" button.

Kind regards,
Yerlan Turekeshov
Message 12 of 12 (9,160 Views)
Please use plain text.