Search in Community:
Poster
nok5800

Loyalty Rewards

having picked my loyalty reward a few weeks ago, I was just wondering if it is now active?
is there anyway to check how much is left i.e texts/data in the promo.

thanks
nok5800
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
MichaelfKenneally

Re:Loyalty Rewards

I received "With Cimpliments" from Vodafone this morning by post

I want 100 free anytime landline minutes.

It is so difficult to get this confirmed when signing in, so i would appreciate if you
will reply to this e-mail.

My Mobile no: **********

Yours sincerely
Michael Kenneally
Message 2 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

I received "With Cimpliments" from Vodafone this morning by post

I want 100 free anytime landline minutes.

It is so difficult to get this confirmed when signing in, so i would appreciate if you
will reply to this e-mail.

My Mobile no: **********

Yours sincerely
Michael Kenneally

Hi Michael

I just needed to edit out your mobile number, if you need to give us your mobile number you can PM us anytime

You select which option you would like on My Vodafone.
When you sign in your are brought straight to the With Compiments section and you can select the lanline minutes optiion from here

Any questions just let me know

Thanks
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 3 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

having picked my loyalty reward a few weeks ago, I was just wondering if it is now active?
is there anyway to check how much is left i.e texts/data in the promo.

thanks

anyone?
nok5800
Message 4 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Jaf from Vodafone

anyone?

I presume it's the Vodafone with compliment offer you're referring to. I'll check this for you and will get back as soon as I get a clear answer for you.
Jaf,
Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
Message 5 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Colmm

I presume it's the Vodafone with compliment offer you're referring to. I'll check this for you and will get back as soon as I get a clear answer for you.

Hi All,
Let me tell you something about loyalty to Vodafone, My father wants to switch to tesco mobile having spent the last number of years with Vodafone, To my knowledge the only way to do this is to unlock the phone using the NAC supplied by Vodefone. There now appears to be a catch with this.

If you do not meet the "minimum spend requirements" with Vodafone you will be charged a further €29 to top up with them before they will supply the NAC to unblock the phone.

To me this seems like one more example of a "rip of Ireland" culture that businesses are profiteering from people looking to save on costs in these tough times.

My father is an old age pensioner and uses the phone only for emergencies and to keep in touch with family. By no means a heavy user.

Buyer beware!

Colm
Message 6 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

Hi All,
Let me tell you something about loyalty to Vodafone, My father wants to switch to tesco mobile having spent the last number of years with Vodafone, To my knowledge the only way to do this is to unlock the phone using the NAC supplied by Vodefone. There now appears to be a catch with this.

If you do not meet the "minimum spend requirements" with Vodafone you will be charged a further €29 to top up with them before they will supply the NAC to unblock the phone.

To me this seems like one more example of a "rip of Ireland" culture that businesses are profiteering from people looking to save on costs in these tough times.

My father is an old age pensioner and uses the phone only for emergencies and to keep in touch with family. By no means a heavy user.

Buyer beware!

Colm

All networks have minimum spend levels before they will give an unlock code as the handset is being sold at a discounted price in the first place.
Basically protecting themselves from having people buy a handset on their network and use it on a competitor network without topping up at all.
nok5800
Message 7 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

Thats correct, I've selected the 250 texts.
nok5800
Message 8 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

any update on this?
nok5800
Message 9 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Gazz from Vodafone

any update on this?

Hi Nok5800,

Sorry for the delay.....Can you PM me your mobile number and i can check to see if this is active for you?

Thanks!
Gazz

Vodafone View team.
Message 10 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

pm sent
nok5800
Message 11 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Gazz from Vodafone

pm sent

Hi Nok5800,

Ive sent you a PM so can you have a look when you get a moment.

Thanks!
Gazz

Vodafone View team.
Message 12 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

Hi Nok5800,

Ive sent you a PM so can you have a look when you get a moment.

Thanks!

reply sent
nok5800
Message 13 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

any update??
nok5800
Message 14 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
mikier

Can support advise where we see 'with compliments' minutes/texts etc, I applied for it a good few weeks back but it has not kicked in as I am getting charged for my texts and not getting the free ones as stated when I signed up for it....maybe it kicks in with the next bill?
Message 15 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Phlegmo

Can support advise where we see 'with compliments' minutes/texts etc, I applied for it a good few weeks back but it has not kicked in as I am getting charged for my texts and not getting the free ones as stated when I signed up for it....maybe it kicks in with the next bill?

I can see my free texts (used/remaining) in the Price Plan - Change Add Ons section. (I got my free 250 txts at start of Sept. It was added to my account as an Add On). Unfortunately I can't get into my Account info at all today - the all too frequent "An error has occurred" - to give you the exact path
Message 16 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

jaf or gazz, can one of you please get back to me about my initial post.
have heard nothing in over a week.

thanks
nok5800
Message 17 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
mikier

I can see my free texts (used/remaining) in the Price Plan - Change Add Ons section. (I got my free 250 txts at start of Sept. It was added to my account as an Add On). Unfortunately I can't get into my Account info at all today - the all too frequent "An error has occurred" - to give you the exact path

Yeah, two days and I am getting an error when trying to get into my add-on's ......pretty much everyday I get an error on the website trying to get to my own information...
Message 18 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Phlegmo

Yeah, two days and I am getting an error when trying to get into my add-on's ......pretty much everyday I get an error on the website trying to get to my own information...

Yeah, seems to be error prone especially during the night. They must be doing DB back-ups or something. Managed to access it earlier and could see my complimentary texts in the Add Ons section
Message 19 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
nok5800

Does it really take 3 weeks to look into this for me? I will need an answer this week before I consider my options with other networks.
nok5800
Message 20 of 34 (22,575 Views)
Please use plain text.