Support:

Billpay Packages

Search in Community:
Poster
Da KaRlOs
Accepted Solution

Free texts to any network?

Is there any way to get free texts to any networks now? I have free calls and texts to vodafone customers, but recently heard that you can get free texts to any network! I text 97% of the time so this offer would be great for me, the only problem is that i dont know how I can get this offer.( By the way I'm not 100% sure if this offer exists) ;(
Any information is well appreciated. Thanks for your time on reading this piece. ;) ;)
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 11 (17,659 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
Nick from Vodafone

Re:Free texts to any network?

Hi Da KaRIOs,

There is indeed. As a RTG user you can choose to avail of free calls and texts to all vodafone users or free texts to everyone. All you need to do is select the option you would like and then top up by €20 to activate the option for 30 days. If you would like to be switched to freee texts to everyone just PM/mail me you number and I'll take care of it :D.

http://www.vodafone.ie/planscosts/prepay/prepaidoffers/?ts=1276445599421

Cheers.

Nick
Vodafone View Team.
I am no longer a moderator - Please contact Daz if you need to send a private message.
Message 2 of 11 (17,659 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
niamhx0x

Hi Da KaRIOs,

There is indeed. As a RTG user you can choose to avail of free calls and texts to all vodafone users or free texts to everyone. All you need to do is select the option you would like and then top up by €20 to activate the option for 30 days. If you would like to be switched to freee texts to everyone just PM/mail me you number and I'll take care of it :D .

http://www.vodafone.ie/planscosts/prepay/prepaidoffers/?ts=1276445599421

Cheers.

Nick
Vodafone View Team.

hi nick :D i need your help. right now im signed up for free texts to all vodafone users. but i also want to have free texts to other networks as wekll. please please help.
Message 3 of 11 (17,659 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Gazz from Vodafone

hi nick :D i need your help. right now im signed up for free texts to all vodafone users. but i also want to have free texts to other networks as wekll. please please help.

Hi Niamhx0x,

You are signed in to free texts to any network :unsure:
Gazz

Vodafone View team.
Not a Vodafone customer yet? Talk to Vodafone on Boards.ie
Message 4 of 11 (17,659 Views)
Please use plain text.
Frequent Poster
Brid McCabe

Hi im looking for that offer to and some how i cant do it myself. Can you help?
Message 5 of 11 (17,659 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Newuser123

Re: Free texts to any network?

Hey,

I was just wondering if you ould be able to sign me up for free texts to every network because i don't knnow how to do it. Thanks

Maureen 

Message 6 of 11 (5,538 Views)
Please use plain text.
Digi
Topics: 42
Kudos: 395
Solutions: 40

[ Edited ]

<snip> wrote:

Hey,

I was just wondering if you ould be able to sign me up for free texts to every network because i don't knnow how to do it. Thanks

Maureen 

Hi Maureen,

You can sign up for this by clicking here

On another note, its not a wise move to use your mobile number as your user name. Im sure there are people out there sided towards the dark side of the force that can think of one or two things they could do having both your number and first name.

Just a thought :smileyhappy:  (I have alerted the moderators to see if it can be changed)

*I am not a Vodafone employee and the opinions expressed in my posts are that of my own

Has your issue been resolved? If so please take the time to click the "Problem Solved" button (on the bottom left)
Want to say thanks? Click the thumbs up button
Message 7 of 11 (5,536 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 8
Kudos: 329
Solutions: 208

Digi wrote:

<snip> wrote:

Hey,

Maureen 

On another note, its not a wise move to use your mobile number as your user name. Im sure there are people out there sided towards the dark side of the force that can think of one or two things they could do having both your number and first name.

Just a thought :smileyhappy:  (I have alerted the moderators to see if it can be changed)

And username has been changed to protect your number - thanks Digi for flagging this.

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 8 of 11 (5,511 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
AineParker

Hey Im just after gettin a new phone and ordered a free texts plan for 20 euro but its takin credit off my blance and the plan isnt working? 

Message 9 of 11 (5,292 Views)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sadiq_Redmond

[ Edited ]

Hi there AineParker,

The plan might not be active. Did you order your plan from Vodafone Website or In a Store? As Digi said.

Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
Message 10 of 11 (5,289 Views)
Please use plain text.
Digi
Topics: 42
Kudos: 395
Solutions: 40

Did you sign up for free texts and then top up - or did you top up first before signing up?

You need to sign up first...........then top up so if you did it the other way around then thats whats gone wrong.

*I am not a Vodafone employee and the opinions expressed in my posts are that of my own

Has your issue been resolved? If so please take the time to click the "Problem Solved" button (on the bottom left)
Want to say thanks? Click the thumbs up button
Message 11 of 11 (5,289 Views)
Please use plain text.