Support:

Billpay Packages

Search in Community:
Poster
Dermot Mc Geough

Free Texts to any network

Hi, I have signed up to free texts to any network for a while now, when I put 20 euro on my account i get the message saying that i am now on free texts to any network for the next 30 days. However, as soo as my credit wastes out (which is normally within the 30 day period) my texts also stop.. This has happend fnot just the once but a few times, I have a lot of friends from Northern Ireland so I understand that when I text them I will be charged, why when my crdit runs out cant I text friends in Ireland?<br> This is not just a once off, I always top up using my aib account so i can say. I have had to top up on 11th June and then again on the 28th June and then again on the 7th July............. Thats 40 euro in almost 30 days.... My number is **********.
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 7 (9,956 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

Re:Free Texts to any network

Hi, I have signed up to free texts to any network for a while now, when I put 20 euro on my account i get the message saying that i am now on free texts to any network for the next 30 days. However, as soo as my credit wastes out (which is normally within the 30 day period) my texts also stop.. This has happend fnot just the once but a few times, I have a lot of friends from Northern Ireland so I understand that when I text them I will be charged, why when my crdit runs out cant I text friends in Ireland?<br> This is not just a once off, I always top up using my aib account so i can say. I have had to top up on 11th June and then again on the 28th June and then again on the 7th July............. Thats 40 euro in almost 30 days.... My number is **********.

Hi dermot

I've made some changes here to your billing. Could you power off and on again and give it another try?
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 2 of 7 (9,956 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Dermot Mc Geough

Hi dermot

I've made some changes here to your billing. Could you power off and on again and give it another try?

Yeah, that seems to have done it............... Thanks for your help and your swift response.
Message 3 of 7 (9,956 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

Yeah, that seems to have done it............... Thanks for your help and your swift response.

No problem :)
Retired moderator - please do not PM details to me, as I will not be able to respond.
Message 4 of 7 (9,956 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
Dermot Mc Geough

No problem :)

Its happening again, seriously, I topped up on the 7th of July
Message 5 of 7 (9,956 Views)
Please use plain text.
Moderator (Retired)
PMac

Its happening again, seriously, I topped up on the 7th of July

Hi Dermot

You need at least 1c credit at all times, otherwise the free texts.free calls and texts won't work unfortunately.

I've put you back into positive balance.

Thanks
Message 6 of 7 (9,956 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
siobhanod2

This has also happened to me, i have free calls and free texts to vodafone! I have -3 euro with my IOU and i cant still cant ring anybody, i cant send a call me either!
Message 7 of 7 (9,956 Views)
Please use plain text.